It is with great enthusiasm we announce the addition of a specialized, comprehensive wound care and hyperbaric medicine center to the hospital campus at 1530 Lee Blvd, Suite 2300, Lehigh Acres, FL 33936. The center provides state-of-the-art wound care and is close to home.
Lehigh Regional Medical Center offers advanced treatment options for chronic skin wounds and ulcers, decubitus ulcers (bedsores), vascular wounds, nonhealing surgical wounds, diabetic foot ulcers, compromised skin grafts, chronic osteomyelitis, soft tissue radionecrosis, crush injuries, pressure ulcers, venous stasis ulcers or arterial ulcers. “Our team is thrilled to offer our community specialized wound care that is close to home,” stated Doron Finn, M.D., Medical Director of Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine. “We’re dedicated to providing the individualized care needed to achieve the healing of complex wounds.”
The center has two hyperbaric oxygen therapy chambers, five exam rooms, and will begin treating patients in June of 2018. Most insurances accepted.
For physician offices to refer their patients, follow these three steps:
- Complete the Referral Form.
- Fax your referral to (239) 368-4485. Please send along the patient’s face sheet/demographics, H&P, most recent progress note, medication list and labs.
- Call patient registration at (239) 368-4710 to schedule an appointment. We will verify benefits and call the patient.
Thank you for putting your trust in us for your wound care and hyperbaric medicine needs.
- Doron Finn, M.D., F.A.C.S., General Surgeon – Medical Director of Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine
- George Kopidakis, M.D., F.A.C.S., General Surgeon