Lehigh Medical Group
Lehigh Medical Group
More than 58 Years of Service
Founded in 1965, we are a valued and trusted community resource. It is an honor to care for you.
Welcome To Lehigh Regional Medical Center
Our hospital and emergency center are open and serving the medical needs of our community.
Our Hospital and Emergency Center are safe and we are always here and ready to serve our Community. Lehigh Regional Medical Center is well-equipped to provide safe and exceptional care to all our Patients. There’s no reason to delay medical care. We are here to serve you. Medical emergencies happen to all of us and it’s usually when we least expect it. Our Emergency Room Staff will calm your fears as they are trained to treat severe and life threatening conditions. Our Doctors and Nurses assess your needs and quickly spring in to action to care for you.
Don’t delay your medical care. We are here to serve you. We continue to increase our Staff ratio in all our Departments. Our Hospital is a safe and pleasant place to work. Visit us at Lehighregional.com for more information including employment opportunities. We will look forward to hearing from you.
Care begins with a safe place.
We are committed to making our facility a safe place for care. You can rest assured that we’ve taken all the steps we can to protect you and those you love. Lehigh Regional Medical Center is making sure you don’t have to choose between safety and getting the care you need in these unprecedented times of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Lehigh Regional Medical Center, a member of Prime Healthcare, is accredited by The Joint Commission with the Gold Seal of Approval as a 53-bed acute-care facility. Committed to compassionate care, Lehigh Regional Medical Center has uniquely served its five-county community in Lehigh Acres, Florida, since 1965.
The state-of-the-art facility provides specialty care services that include Emergency Services, Cardiology, Critical Care, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Nephrology, Orthopedics, and Pathology. We deliver patient-centered healthcare with dignity and respect for all.
Outpatient Radiology Services
Lehigh Regional Medical Center is dedicated to providing compassionate, quality care to patients and excellent healthcare to the communities that we serve. It’s this dedication to exceptional care that has led Lehigh Regional Medical Center to receive numerous awards for quality and patient safety. Lehigh Regional Medical Center is fully accredited and received the Gold Seal of Approval™ by The Joint Commission (TJC). Achievements include:
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
The CMS overall star rating shows how individual hospitals perform compared to all hospitals across the country for 5 groups or categories of quality measures.
- Awarded Four Stars for the second year in a row (July 2022)
• The Leapfrog Group is an independent national organization committed to healthcare quality and safety.
• Lehigh Regional Medical Center received the 2021 Leapfrog Top General Hospital
• Along with the 2021 Top Hospital Award, Lehigh Regional Medical Center was also awarded the “A” Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade for Fall 2021.
Fortune/IBM Watson Health
Annual list recognizes excellence in clinical outcomes, operational efficiency, patient experience, and financial health
- Named the the "100 Top Hospitals" list
Healthgrades is the leading online resource for comprehensive and objective information about physicians and hospitals:
- Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Patient Safety for 3 Years in a Row
- Patient Safety Excellence Award (2019-2023)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of GI Bleed in 2020
- Five-Star Recipient for Appendectomy (2020, 2022, 2023)
- Five-Star Orthopedic Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment (2019, 2020, 2022, 2023)
- Five-Star Recipient for the Treatment of Sepsis (2019-2020)
- Five-Star Recipient for Gallbladder Removal Surgery for 5 Years in a Row (2016-2020, 2022, 2023)
- “A” Grade on the Lown Institute Hospitals Index for Social Responsibility.
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 Platinum Recognition by Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) for the National Hospital Organ Donation Campaign
- Laboratory Services are fully accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Recognized by the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for Quality Respiratory Care
- Received "The Senator’s Pride of Florida" award by Florida Senator Lizbeth Benacquisto 2017
- Received the "Best of Lehigh Acres" award in five categories: Best Hospital, Best Emergency Care, Best Medical Group, Best Medical Center and Best Health System
- LifeLink® Platinum Recognition 2017-2022
Awards and Accreditations
Cheryl McIntire, CEO/CFO Named Among Community Hospital CEOs to Know
April 25, 2023, Lehigh Acres, FL Becker's Hospital Review names Cheryl McIntire, CEO/CFO of Lehigh Regional Medical Center in their 2023 list of Community Hospital CEOs...
Lehigh Regional Medical Center earns an “A” for social responsibility on national ranking
Lehigh Acres, Florida – March 20, 2023 –Lehigh Regional Medical Center has been recognized for its excellent performance on social responsibility, receiving an "A"...
Healthgrades Names Lehigh Regional Medical Center a 2023 Patient Safety Excellence Award™ Recipient
Lehigh Acres, Florida - March 14, 2023 - Lehigh Regional Medical Center, a member of Prime Healthcare, today announced that it has been recognized by Healthgrades as a...
Learn more about our upcoming events including support groups, classes, and hospital held events.
“… I feel very grateful for how they treated me in the Emergency Room and later in the 2nd floor room. Your staff: doctors, nurses, laboratory technicians and other workers are very professional and attentive to patients. It is a nice and clean hospital. Many congratulations to all!”
Maria Eugenia Perez Viera
I cannot express how grateful we are to all the Doctors, Nurse Supervisor, nurses, PA, Respiratory Tech that took care of my father. You all went above and beyond. I know these times are tough and stressful with COVID, but you all still managed to demonstrate kindness, empathy and support. You all provided us comfort and compassion.
Everyone in Lehigh Regional Medical was absolutely 100% professional and I couldn’t have been in better hands as I was at Lehigh Regional Medical, not only were they professional but they were very caring nice Pleasant . Thank you all in the help of my recovery.
A family member had a procedure completed at LRM Hospital and the doctors and staff exceeded my expectations. They were professional, courteous, and thorough. Thank you for everything you did. (five star) Bonnie Wehausen
I am doing my Clinical Rotation here and the nurses are amazing preceptors to Nursing Students…