Why Prime Healthcare?
Why Prime Healthcare?
As the baby-boom generation retires and ages, they are not only vacating positions, but also creating increasing demand for healthcare services. Additionally, critical public health issues such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, and obesity have grown the medical field as we strive to create a healthier America. Eight of the top 20 fastest growing professions are in the healthcare industry, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. A job in healthcare is a both a short-term opportunity and a long-term career.
Make an Impact on People’s Lives
Every day you will touch people’s lives, in some way. Whether it’s saving a life, bringing a new one into the world in our maternity department, or helping a patient to understand and manage their health better, the interactions you have make the world a healthier, better place. You may be in a role that interacts with patients all the time, or as a team player behind the scenes – in both cases, we need your skills to come together to save lives.
A Variety of Types of Opportunities
Hospitals and Medical Centers are complex, dynamic places that depend on the variety of skills brought by many different people to run well. As part of a multifaceted team, your skills are important. There are positions at hospitals for all education and experience levels, with room to grow. Hospitals operate 24/7, so there are opportunities for shifts at all hours. A hospital needs not only doctors and nurses (and we do need those!) but also nursing assistants, a variety of types of technicians, occupational and physical therapists, administrative and reception support, maintenance workers, security officers, data entry specialists, and more. You don’t have to be a doctor to support a hospital that provides care for your community.
Every day at a hospital is different. New patients, new situations, and new technologies and advances in medicine we can use to help them. The medical field is ever-changing. Whether you’d prefer the fast action of an Emergency Department or something more routine, when a life is on the line, the whole team is called into action. Each patient brings new experiences, and sometimes new challenges. Each patient is treated as an individual. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new things constantly, growing with your career.
Why PRIME Healthcare?
In addition to all of the reasons that make health care such an exciting field, we believe that working at West Anaheim Medical Center, a Prime Healthcare Services Hospital, is even more special.
- Prime Healthcare is a physician-led company, and we value our relationships with doctors and medical staff. For more about our founder, click here.
- For opportunities for physicians, click here.
- Many of our hospital leadership teams are doctors or nurses, and have been promoted from within. View our hospital’s leadership team here.
- Prime Healthcare offers excellent benefits – for more information, click here.
- Hospitals are filled with people that want to care for others. You’ll be part of a team that cares about what they do, and who they work with. Here at West Anaheim Medical Center we strive for excellence, not only in clinical measures, but also in providing a compassionate environment.
- Prime Healthcare was named a “Top 15 Health System” in the nation by Thomson Reuters, and is dedicated to providing excellent care.
- West Anaheim Medical Center was named a “Top 100 Hospital” in the nation by Truven, formerly Thomson Reuters, four times.
- Prime Healthcare is growing quickly, affording new opportunities in a variety of locations, with a strong future ahead of us.
Outpatient Radiology Services
Lehigh Regional Medical Center is dedicated to providing compassionate, quality care to patients and excellent healthcare to the communities that we serve. It’s this dedication to exceptional care that has led Lehigh Regional Medical Center to receive numerous awards for quality and patient safety. Lehigh Regional Medical Center is fully accredited and received the Gold Seal of Approval™ by The Joint Commission (TJC). Achievements include:
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
The CMS overall star rating shows how individual hospitals perform compared to all hospitals across the country for 5 groups or categories of quality measures.
- Awarded Four Stars for the second year in a row (July 2022)
• The Leapfrog Group is an independent national organization committed to healthcare quality and safety.
• Lehigh Regional Medical Center received the 2021 Leapfrog Top General Hospital
• Along with the 2021 Top Hospital Award, Lehigh Regional Medical Center was also awarded the “A” Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade for Fall 2021.
Fortune/IBM Watson Health
Annual list recognizes excellence in clinical outcomes, operational efficiency, patient experience, and financial health
- Named the the "100 Top Hospitals" list
Healthgrades is the leading online resource for comprehensive and objective information about physicians and hospitals:
- Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Patient Safety for 3 Years in a Row
- Patient Safety Excellence Award (2019-2023)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of GI Bleed in 2020
- Five-Star Recipient for Appendectomy (2020, 2022, 2023)
- Five-Star Orthopedic Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment (2019, 2020, 2022, 2023)
- Five-Star Recipient for the Treatment of Sepsis (2019-2020)
- Five-Star Recipient for Gallbladder Removal Surgery for 5 Years in a Row (2016-2020, 2022, 2023)
- “A” Grade on the Lown Institute Hospitals Index for Social Responsibility.
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 Platinum Recognition by Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) for the National Hospital Organ Donation Campaign
- Laboratory Services are fully accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Recognized by the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for Quality Respiratory Care
- Received "The Senator’s Pride of Florida" award by Florida Senator Lizbeth Benacquisto 2017
- Received the "Best of Lehigh Acres" award in five categories: Best Hospital, Best Emergency Care, Best Medical Group, Best Medical Center and Best Health System
- LifeLink® Platinum Recognition 2017-2022