Last week, Florida Senator Lizbeth Benacquisto, held a luncheon for “The Senator’s Pride of Florida Award.” The hospital was selected for its dedication to service during Hurricane Irma. Dressed to the nines, in front of 250 guests, Jim Allard, Director of Plant Operations, held the award while Gary Bell, CEO, gave his acceptance speech. Congratulations to Lehigh Regional Medical Center!
- Hurricane Disaster Assistance Resources
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center Earns CMS Four Star Quality Rating for the Second Year in a Row
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center Recognized as a Top Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center has been named to the Fortune/IBM Watson Health 100 Top Hospitals® List
- Prime Healthcare Hospitals Once Again Named Among the Nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by Fortune/IBM Watson Health