Studies show that smokers assisted by a health care provider have a greater chance of quitting smoking. The Pulmonary Rehabilitation department at Lehigh Regional Medical Center offers a free six-week smoking cessation program. This program has excellent results! Starting July 10 through August 14, 2018, the class meets every Tuesday night at the hospital from 6 to 7 p.m. for six weeks. The program is free and open to the public. Please call in advance to register: 1-877-819-2357.
- Navigating Alzheimer’s with Care and Compassion: Alzheimer’s Awareness Month
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center earns “A” for Clinical Outcomes and Cost Efficiency in Social Responsibility national ranking
- Cheryl McIntire, CEO/CFO Named Among Community Hospital CEOs to Know
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center earns an “A” for social responsibility on national ranking ’22/’23
- Healthgrades Names Lehigh Regional Medical Center a 2023 Patient Safety Excellence Award™ Recipient