Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Surgery
Advanced surgical treatment for ear, nose and throat conditions
Lehigh Regional Medical Center offers a full range of surgical treatments to address ear, nose and throat conditions, including minimally invasive endoscopic techniques. Our ear, nose and throat doctors (otolaryngologists or ENT doctors) have a broad range of experience to provide surgical treatment for everything from nasal congestion and hearing disorders to a deviated septum or broken nose.
For further information, contact us at 239-369-2101.
Our board-certified ENT doctors have the training and expertise to provide a full range of treatment options, including:
- Hearing-loss solutions, including cochlear implants, bone conduction devices and ear-tube surgery
- Laryngeal and voice solutions
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery of the head and neck
- Skull base tumor treatment
- Sinus surgery, including laser treatments, endoscopic techniques and radiofrequency ablation
- Treatments to correct chronic snoring, sleep apnea and other related disorders
- Turbinate surgery
The latest surgical techniques and technology
We are committed to providing patients with the most advanced technologies and treatment options, including some of the latest minimally invasive techniques such as:
- Balloon Sinuplasty™ – In this procedure, small, flexible devices are inserted into the nostrils to gently open blocked sinus openings to alleviate symptoms of chronic sinusitis. This technique results in less bleeding, a quicker recovery, and does not limit further treatment options.
Lehigh Regional Medical Center is dedicated to offering the latest surgical technology and treatment options to provide patients with state-of-the-art care close to home.