Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Surgery
Advanced surgical treatment for ear, nose and throat conditions
Lehigh Regional Medical Center offers a full range of surgical treatments to address ear, nose and throat conditions, including minimally invasive endoscopic techniques. Our ear, nose and throat doctors (otolaryngologists or ENT doctors) have a broad range of experience to provide surgical treatment for everything from nasal congestion and hearing disorders to a deviated septum or broken nose.
For further information, contact us at 239-369-2101.
Our board-certified ENT doctors have the training and expertise to provide a full range of treatment options, including:
- Hearing-loss solutions, including cochlear implants, bone conduction devices and ear-tube surgery
- Laryngeal and voice solutions
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery of the head and neck
- Skull base tumor treatment
- Sinus surgery, including laser treatments, endoscopic techniques and radiofrequency ablation
- Treatments to correct chronic snoring, sleep apnea and other related disorders
- Turbinate surgery
The latest surgical techniques and technology
We are committed to providing patients with the most advanced technologies and treatment options, including some of the latest minimally invasive techniques such as:
- Balloon Sinuplasty™ – In this procedure, small, flexible devices are inserted into the nostrils to gently open blocked sinus openings to alleviate symptoms of chronic sinusitis. This technique results in less bleeding, a quicker recovery, and does not limit further treatment options.
Lehigh Regional Medical Center is dedicated to offering the latest surgical technology and treatment options to provide patients with state-of-the-art care close to home.
Outpatient Radiology Services
Lehigh Regional Medical Center is dedicated to providing compassionate, quality care to patients and excellent healthcare to the communities that we serve. It’s this dedication to exceptional care that has led Lehigh Regional Medical Center to receive numerous awards for quality and patient safety. Lehigh Regional Medical Center is fully accredited and received the Gold Seal of Approval™ by The Joint Commission (TJC). Achievements include:
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
The CMS overall star rating shows how individual hospitals perform compared to all hospitals across the country for 5 groups or categories of quality measures.
- Awarded Four Stars for the second year in a row (July 2022)
• The Leapfrog Group is an independent national organization committed to healthcare quality and safety.
• Lehigh Regional Medical Center received the 2021 Leapfrog Top General Hospital
• Along with the 2021 Top Hospital Award, Lehigh Regional Medical Center was also awarded the “A” Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade for Fall 2021.
Fortune/IBM Watson Health
Annual list recognizes excellence in clinical outcomes, operational efficiency, patient experience, and financial health
- Named the the "100 Top Hospitals" list
Healthgrades is the leading online resource for comprehensive and objective information about physicians and hospitals:
- Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Patient Safety for 3 Years in a Row
- Patient Safety Excellence Award (2019-2023)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of GI Bleed in 2020
- Five-Star Recipient for Appendectomy (2020, 2022, 2023)
- Five-Star Orthopedic Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment (2019, 2020, 2022, 2023)
- Five-Star Recipient for the Treatment of Sepsis (2019-2020)
- Five-Star Recipient for Gallbladder Removal Surgery for 5 Years in a Row (2016-2020, 2022, 2023)
- “A” Grade on the Lown Institute Hospitals Index for Social Responsibility.
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 Platinum Recognition by Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) for the National Hospital Organ Donation Campaign
- Laboratory Services are fully accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Recognized by the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for Quality Respiratory Care
- Received "The Senator’s Pride of Florida" award by Florida Senator Lizbeth Benacquisto 2017
- Received the "Best of Lehigh Acres" award in five categories: Best Hospital, Best Emergency Care, Best Medical Group, Best Medical Center and Best Health System
- LifeLink® Platinum Recognition 2017-2022