Rehabilitation Service Center
Whether you are recovering from injury or complex illness, our team of knowledgeable, caring professionals are equipped to provide rehabilitative and supportive care. At Lehigh Regional Medical Center, our talented rehabilitation team provides physical therapy.
For further information, contact us at 239-369-2101.
- Acute Care
- Full-service, 24-hour medical and rehabilitative inpatient care.
- Heart and Vascular Rehabilitation
- Recovery strategies incorporate exercise, diet and education to help patients regain their overall health.
- Physical Therapy
- Personalized plans that incorporate the unique goals and abilities of each person.
- Specialized Programs
- Addressing the specific needs of patients who are recovering from serious illness or injury.